Flipping houses is one of the lucrative real estate investment ventures. Here is a list of some of the best books on flipping houses to help you kick start and grow your real estate business.
11 Best Books on Flipping Houses – Make Money with Real Estate
Like any other business, flipping houses require a lot of planning, information, and dedication. If you want to succeed, you must research comprehensively to understand every angle of the real estate industry.
To ensure that you get just the right information for a successful business, I have prepared a list of the top-best books on flipping houses for you.
There are numerous areas you can invest in when it comes to real estate investing, and house flipping is one of these lucrative areas.
Flipping houses involves acquiring distressed houses or properties and turning them into habitable ones.
To many people, this does not only help them make money but also acts as a source of satisfaction after the work.
If you are looking for an incredible way to earn passive income, then flipping houses can just be the right option. But, how do I make it big as a newbie in this sector? Well, this should not give you sleepless nights.
Even the most successful people in the industry started somewhere. All you need is to have the right information to guide you in making the right choices.
Another thing that you should do is track the value of your investment property through platforms like Personal Capital which is completely free.
This way, you don’t begin failing after putting so much effort.
Therefore, without much delay, here is a list of the best books on flipping houses in the market.
List of Top Books About Flipping Houses for Profit
These are some of the best books about reselling houses for a profit.
This is the first book on our list, and that has a 4.9 stars rating on Amazon. The book offers you a complete plan on how to go about flipping houses, as well as how to create your real estate business.
And, just as its title indicates, the book is a blueprint on flipping houses and everything you require to succeed in the business.
The book offers you guidelines on how to start your real estate investing journey, and how to stay relevant and profitable in this competitive industry.
The main areas of focus in this book include:
- Identifying the best places to find deals
- The way to converse with private lenders
- Best places for you to find contractors
- How to complete each house flip within the desired schedule
- How to interact with other investors and professionals in the real estate industry, and
- Ways to maximize flip profits, among others.
In other words, this particular book is a comprehensive guide on how to create a stable financial future by investing in real estate. Therefore, if you desire to invest in flipping houses, this a must-have book in your library.
See Related: Best Rental Income Tracker to Use
Is your desire to walk away from your current 9 am, 5 pm job? Is flipping houses your way out? Well, if it is, then this book is an incredible asset for your property investment journey.
This 4.6 stars rated book on Amazon gives the components of house flipping business in its simplest form.
The book helps to guide newbies through the initial stages of house-flipping as you read through a step-by-step guide on how J. Scott, together with his wife, succeeded in their real estate investing.
You will learn more about what went wrong, what went right, and what contributed to the growth of their business
The main areas which J. Scott focuses on in this book include:
- Ways to finance your investment deals even with poor credit ratings or zero cash
- How to assess potential markets
- Identifying the ideal contractors for the rehab project, and how to manage it to the end
- Identifying the kind of properties ideal for purchase, as well as to buy and from whom
- Ways to get incredible deals from interested sellers
- How to accurately evaluate deals fast
- How to remain competitive and be efficient and effective in completing your due diligence.
- Getting the best price for your properties
Therefore, whether you are a newbie or an experienced investor, this book has something for everyone.
Another incredible book on our list on real estate flipping books is Sabi Shepherd’s Real Estate Flipping volume 2. The book is 4.7 stars rated on Amazon, and it offers a comprehensive guideline in succeeding in house flipping.
It is one of the best books on flipping houses we have around.
The main areas of focus in Real Estate Flipping book include:
- How to identify ideal investment properties
- Ways of acquiring financing for your investment deals
- Easy and quick means of evaluating deals
- How to make competitive offers
- Identifying great investment properties
- How to hire the best team for your project
- Time management tips
- How to speed up house flipping
Generally, the book shows you just the right way to keep your house flips moving, as well as how to buy, refurbish and sell the houses faster.
All these tips aim at maximizing your income and minimizing your costs.
The book contains everything you need to understand before you can jump right into the real estate investing.
This book offers a comprehensive guide on everything that can go wrong if you go into flipping houses blindly. Better still, the writer offers various solutions to these challenges, as well as show you just how you can make it here.
If you desire to learn how to stay competitive in the market, this book can be of immense help to you.
Also, by reading this book, you get to know where to start and what to do when you want to define your plan for renovation.
Therefore, if you are looking for flip house books, then this book ought to be in your library.
Don’t just start investing without the proper information that can help propel your success.
This is another incredible piece from J. Scott, and it’s rated 4.5 stars on Amazon. If you are new to flipping houses or are still looking to understand the complexity of renovation plans or estimation of rehab costs, this is an ideal guide for you.
Scott has written this book with the current real estate industry challenges in mind and how one can become better, and earn more.
It offers 200+ pages of a progressive methodology that shows you how to generate an SOW (scope of work), as well as the best way to do rehab costs estimations for your projects.
And this exciting book is ideal for everyone.
Whether you are a landlord, a wholesaler, or a rehabber, the book offers you a guide on rehab project assessment and cost estimation to help you make more money easily.
Everything you need to know about renovations is all included in the book. Right from mechanical installations, cosmetic renovations to complex renovations, you are all sorted.
This book is a representation of experience and wisdom from more than 100 great investors.
The main lessons from this book include:
- Money and investing myths that stagnate investors and how to acquire the proper mindset to become a successful investor.
- Ways to come up with a sound method of recognizing excellent investment opportunities.
- Get the best potential deals out of any transaction.
- Establish the best team for your real estate investment business.
- Get access to proven strategies and models that millionaire investors have been using to build their network, monitor their net worth, as well as how to acquire properties.
Any real estate entrepreneur, who wants to make it past the industry’s challenges, must have this book. It is an incredible 4.4 stars rated book in Amazon, which means that investors love the book.
For the new investors, this book can be a great asset in your property investing journey. The book focuses largely on ways to start a real estate business, and how you can build an ideal team for the management of the properties.
If you are into house flipping, you can greatly benefit from the lessons contained in this book. The book mostly focuses on wholesaling properties and the purchase of foreclosed homes.
Therefore, if your aim is to buy and resell houses for profit, this book offers you some of the best strategies to ensure you make it big.
In summary, here is what you will find in the book:
- How to establish a new real estate investing business
- Strategies on how to wholesale houses to make money
- How to build and grow the best team
- Various investor objectives
- Identifying motivated sellers
- How to find wholesale properties
- Closing deals and getting paid, and more.
Investing in properties is an area that almost every individual desires to venture into. One major reason behind this trend is that people are looking for stable ways to earn passive income, and real estate seems to be an ideal option.
But how do you make it big in real estate investing with all the competition and challenges?
Brant Phillips has just the right answer for you.
“How To Flip A House” is a book that offers you just the ideal information to enable you to succeed in flipping houses.
The 4.2 stars rated book in Amazon is a collection of wisdom that gives you the seven most fundamental steps in house flipping business.
The book takes you through these “seven fundamental steps in flipping houses” process:
- Developing a winner’s mindset
- Creating a stable deal flow
- How to assess deals
- Estimation of property repairs
- Financing options
- Rehabbing the properties
- Flipping deals, as well as many more tips.
For those looking to quit their 9 to 5 jobs and venture into house flipping business, this is a book that you need to have. It is a 4.9 star rated real estate investing book in Amazon, which will greatly impact your investing success.
If you desire to learn to make money with real estate, this is your book.
Flip Your Future offers you the following house flipping tips:
- Places to find the best deals
- Ways to buy a house without using a dime from your account
- How to calculate the cost of rehab
- Ways to effectively market your properties
- Making other people find the best deal for you
- Places to source great contractors
- Evaluating deals and making the best out of it
Therefore, when looking for the best books on flipping houses, make sure to try this one.
Is making good money from house flipping your dream? Do you want to learn how to turn that ugly looking house into a beautiful habitable house and make some incredible profit? Well, this book has the answers for you.
If you are searching for the ideal books on rehabbing houses, you can try this one.
The “Real Estate Rehab Investing Bible,” tries to show investors how they can manage different rehabilitation projects all at once, in a seven-stage system.
In this seven-stage system, you will understand the various strategies investors to:
- Identify the best houses to flip
- Source for reliable and licensed contractors
- Make big profit margins and leave the client happy
- Negotiate the ideal offers
- How to fund your house flipping deals.
Both experienced, as well as prospecting real estate investors, can get vital investing information from this awesome piece.
Rated at 4.6 stars in Amazon, the book is among the best books on flipping houses you’ll ever come across.
Don’t just try to be a real estate investor, become a successful investor by reading this book by Nick Ruiz.
It reveals a multitude of vital information that you might fail to find in many other books.
The issues you will find tackled in this book include:
- Everything you need to know before venturing into real estate investing
- Things that may derail your dream in real estate investing
- How to get genuine deals that pay lucratively
- How to invest in real estate with little startup capital
See Related: Should You Sell Your Home to an Investor?
Conclusion on the Best Books on Flipping Houses
Any business requires you to have the right kind of information for you to succeed in it. Flipping houses is a business that can earn you a lot of money, but it can still make you significant losses.
Therefore, having the right tools as you venture into house flipping business is vital.
I hope that in our list of best books on flipping houses, you will find a book that answers your question.
- 30 Top Real Estate Investing Terms & Buzzwords to Know
- 12 Best Apps for Real Estate Investors in 2019
- stREITwise Review: Real Estate for Accredited & Non-Accredited Investors
Beta financial perspectives entail being more of a follower with making money. You can conduct these tips on making money by learning from what others have done successfully. Use Personal Capital to monitor your cash flow and net worth.