We are offering an annual scholarship in the amount of $500.00 to a student enrolled at either a Community College or University.
Please view all the eligibility requirements below and submit your application today.
How the Scholarship Program Works
The Scholarship Program
Financial Wolves (“Sponsor”) is excited to announce the Online Entrepreneurship Advocacy Scholarship Program (“Scholarship Program”) to support undergraduate or graduate students in their educational aspirations.
FinancialWolves.com is a personal finance and online entrepreneurship publishing reaching over 200,000 readers per month. We strongly believe that education on entrepreneurship and personal finance should be started at an early age. Our mission has always been to help others achieve financial success through educational content.
We are grateful to the opportunity for young adults to advance their financial literacy through this educational scholarship.
The Financial Wolves Scholarship Program is open for undergraduate or graduate students from accredited colleges or universities in the United States.
- To apply, submit a 750-word minimum essay that answers the prompt: What are 10 pieces of entrepreneurship advice no one will give you?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate or graduate student at accredited colleges or universities in the United States of America.
- Your essay must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar, and it must not exceed four thousand (4,000) words.
- By submitting your article, you give us the right to the content in your article. All decisions of the assessors are final.
- The scholarship deadline for each applicant to apply will be October 15th of each year.
- Winners are announced November 1st and check mailed out by December 15th of each year.
SCHOLARSHIP ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS
- Fill in the following information below under “Submit Your Application.” Only one entry per person. You may also email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may disqualify any entries containing offensive or inappropriate language or anything else we deem improper.